Personal Information Protection Policy
The Center for Financial Industry Information Systems (hereinafter referred to as this "Foundation"), in order to deal more strictly with all personal information in its activities as a public interest incorporated foundation, provides for this Personal Information Protection Policy as the rules of conduct that its officers and employees shall comply with and shall ensure the compliance thereof.
- In collecting personal information, the Foundation shall clarify the purposes of collection in advance, and properly use it within the scope of the purposes with the consent of the subject of information.
- If the Foundation uses personal information beyond the purposes of collection, it shall obtain the consent of the subject of information in advance.
- In depositing and providing personal information to a third party, the Foundation shall select a third party that meets the adequate protection standards and take appropriate measures by concluding a contract, etc.
- The Foundation shall take reasonable security measures and corrective measures against risks, including unauthorized access to personal information and loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- The Foundation will respond without delay to requests from the subject of information for disclosure, correction, or deletion of the said personal information.
Basic Guidelines for Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information
The Center for Financial Industry Information Systems (hereinafter, "FISC") will establish this basic guidelines to ensure the proper handling of specific personal information as an organization.
- Name of Corporation
The Center for Financial Industry Information Systems
- Compliance with Related Laws, Regulations and Guidelines
FISC will handle specific personal information properly by complying with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and the Guidelines for Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information (for private entities).
- Matter concerning Safety Management Measures
FISC will separately establish and comply with Regulations for Handling Specific Personal Information to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of specific personal information as well as to otherwise properly manage specific personal information.
- Point of Contact for Inquiries and Complaints
The point of contact for inquiries or complaints concerning FISC's handling of specific personal information is as follows:
Name of Corporation: The Center for Financial Industry Information Systems
Section: General Affairs Department Administration Division
Please replace the asterisk "*" in the mail address with an at sign @.
President, The Center for Financial Industry Information Systems
Contact regarding the handling of personal information of the Foundation
FAX : +81-3-5566-1052